Prescient is a foresight consultancy founded in 2017 to help leaders and organizations anticipate future trends and plan, innovate, and compete more effectively.
Prescient’s clients include Fortune 500 firms, government agencies, military organizations, and industry associations.
Our executive education program, the Foresight Sandbox, provides strategic foresight training to leaders and senior managers seeking to plan for the long-term future in complex and fast-changing operating environments.
Prescient is a 100% small woman-owned business based in New York City and serving a global clientele.
Working with a network of supporting futurists & leading subject matter experts, we offer the following services in digital and in-person formats:
- Strategic foresight project development, management, and facilitation
- Scenario planning and writing/production
- Emerging issues research and weak signals detection
- Strategic narratives: Internal and external communications plans to engage and inspire stakeholders & audiences in the process of transformative change
- Executive foresight training & capacity building
- Anticipatory strategy & roadmaps
- Keynote presentations and expert panel discussions